SCIENCE, SPACE & TECHNOLOGY
By far, the greatest danger of Artificial Intelligence is that people conclude too early that they understand it. ~Eliezer Yudkowsky
The Many Risk Issues of Artificial Intelligence
Throughout 2017 we heard numerous predictions about the impact of AI from disrupting labor markets to humanity losing control of our destiny.
- Alibaba’s Jack Ma Issues Dire Warning That AI Could Steal CEOs’ Jobs
- Japanese Company Replaces Office Workers with Artificial Intelligence
- Kevin Kelly: How AI Can Bring on a Second Industrial Revolution – Ted Talk 2016
- Artificial Intelligence: it will kill us | Jay Tuck | TEDxHamburgSalo
- Hackers Could Program Sex Robots to K
- Elon Musk Issues a Stark Warning about A.I., Calls it a Bigger Threat than North Korea
- Facebook Halts Experiment after Chatbots Create Secret Language
- Alex Jones Breaks Down How AI Will Control Humanity
- Chinese Robot Dentist is First to Fit Implants in Patient’s Mouth without any Human Involvement
One of the many questions about AI is whether it creates access for our world to be manipulated by interdimensional intelligence. Are we inviting in invisible forces that we do not understand and cannot control?
- US Secretary of Energy makes some very interesting comments about the existence of parallel universes
- What Mystics & Prophets Revealed About Hyper-Dimensional Entities – Part 1
The questions regarding AI also raise the possibility that AI is just a front or cover story for other forces that seek to control humanity.
- Exclusive Richard Dolan Lecture on the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis
- Mac Tonnies talks about The Cryptoterrestria
Cathy O’Neill on Weapons of Math Destruction
Software developer and author Cathy O’Neill grabbed center stage in 2017, focusing us on the dangers of the impact of software and the fault assumptions that may be embedded in the products and services we use.