If you teach people to read, and think, and question things, you lose control. So, the best idea is to separate people if you wish to maintain a monetary system. It’s called divide and conquer.. ~ Jacques Fresco
The Con-Con Con & the War on Dead White Men
Just when you think it cannot get more intense, the efforts to create divide and conquer escalated both in Europe and the United States. Part of this effort was debasing the traditions of the enlightenment and the cultural traditions that created the US Constitution.
- American Suicide: Proposals for Constitutional Amendments & Convention with Edwin Vieira, Jr.
- 2nd Quarter Wrap Up – Enforce the Constitution with Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney
- Who’s Your Hero? Catherine’s Commentary on Charlottesville
- Life & Death Issues vs. Monuments
- Promoting Women Part I-VII